
If you watch 'The Biggest Loser' then you know who Jillian Michaels is. I have watched a little bit of the show, but not a complete season.
I just want to RECOMMEND this video to anyone who is wanting to lose 5-20 pounds.
I came across it one day as I was searching on Amazon.com for good workout videos. I have had it for only one week now, but HOLY COW it is so GOOD (in a bad way). I have been very sore, but that is good right?
This is what I like about it:
-There are 3 different levels, Level 1, 2, & 3 (you just do one level a day)
-Each level is only 20 minutes. That's right, only 20 minutes a day!
-all you need is a mat(I just do it on my carpet in my basement), and a set of medium hand weights.
-you see results right away, I sure did
-I feel stronger after only doing it for 1 week
-It only cost me $8.50 (from Amazon)
OK, so here is an example of how Level 1 goes:
3 minutes of strength - Pushups alternating with Squats and Arm Presses
2 minutes of cardio - Jumping Jacks and Butt Kicks
1 minute of abs - Crunches and Reverse Crunches
She recommends you do each level for 10 days.
I am also doing these workouts as I train to run the 25k here in Grand Rapids, so a 20 minute session works out great for me.
If you are interested in giving this a try I would recomend that you read other users reviews on Amazon.com.
Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY
Lets all get up and get Moving! Summer is almost here :-)
3 comments:
thanks for recommending that! i've been wanting a good video, but it's hard to invest money when you don't know if it's worth it! and i need to do weights now that i don't have wendy around making me do them!
good review, jessica! I'm going to check this video out for sure!
i love this workout video too! i love jillian!
Post a Comment