Food Group Description Portion Size Calories Protein Carbs Fat Glycemic Load
Vegetable Salad-Tossed Vegetable-wo/ dressing 3 cup 66 5.1 13.5 0.3
Meat Very Lean Beans Black-Cooked 0.35 cup 79 5.3 14.3 0.3
Meat Very Lean Chicken Breast Skinless-Roasted 2 oz-wt 94 18.0 0.0 2.0
Starch/Carb Melba Toast-Wheat 4.00 pieces 75 2.6 15.5 0.5
Free Food Wish Bone Salad Spritzers Ranch
Vinaigrette 20 Sprays 30 0.0 2.0 2.0
344 31.0 45.3 5.1 10
35% 52% 13%
35% 52% 13%
So basically I bought some Roman Hearts and I chop up a whole heart and put it into the Tupperware. Then I throw the baked chicken into a snack baggie, some black beans into a mini Tupperware, I crunch up the Melba Toast to make it like croutons, and I cheat a little and used a piece of low fat string cheese as a little extra. Oh, it's not on the list, but I've also been putting fresh broccoli on my salad as well.
For those vegetarians, replace the chicken with tofu or more black beans.
This has been a pretty easy lunch for me to make AND it is very filling. I just toss it all together at my desk at work and munch on it while I do my work. LOVE IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment